Sunday, November 18, 2007

...


few more days and i'm almost sure to be in italy by sunday. i'm scheduled to get my visa by either the 20th or the 21st this month but i'll probably get it on the 22nd since i need to be in malaysia for our project's deployment and user training. i'm not that excited but i'm definitely delighted to be there. this is more than i have expected. i mean, i just wanted to try working abroad and help my family, but to be in four(4) countries in a year? well that's good luck.

i'll be training there for Siemen's SIMATIC IT Unilab basic course which i honestly think will not be used by the company. but anyway, it's a sure boost to my curriculum vitae.

i'm still thinking about resigning, but a few days before, boss talked to me and asked if i'll be staying long in the company. sort of an assurance since they'll be sending me for training. i was caught of guard, and usually i'm a lousy liar, and i was still. i merely answered, "If everything's ok sir, then why not." whew, that was close. he said that doesn't sound good hehe (w/o the hehe of course) and later said that he'll just take it as a yes, which i politely responded with a slight nod.

well, we'll see what'll happen. ugh.

another variable to affect my decision is the possibility that my girlfriend will be here for six months if ever everything goes well with the processing for her OJT. finally we'll be together after being separated for uhmm since last march. we'll it's a blessing and a sign that we are indeed meant for each other (mushy mushy).

that's all for now. i'll try to write about my trip on my next entry.

ciao.