Wednesday, December 27, 2006

...


i woke up today with a pair of notion reverberating in my mind, commute is a breeze and mrt ain't that crowded. confident with that thought, i lazily did my routines and head-off with a bag of second-hand headsets. i volunteered to purchase those items last saturday as i was close by the store, my obvious consolation was of course, a pick of the best item. and so i travel, so far traffic was indeed swift. oh so sweet. then, at the station just as i stepped on the top ladder of the escalator, a usual scene slapped me --- crowded as i've never expected. jeez, people should be enjoying the holidays in the comfort of their homes. sleeping late and waking up even later. they're not supposed to be here this early. oh well, guess i was merely dreaming for a day of uncongested mrt trip. fact is, most filipinos still can't afford for unpaid work leave. well just like everyone else, i was one of those crowd, squeezing my way in. oh what a trip.