Saturday, September 06, 2008

...

oookay, it's been a while since my last blog and a lot of things have transpired but I guess only two of them are worthy to be mentioned. First of, I'm going back in the Philippines. I've started scouting for jobs back home since last month as I really planned on returning by October. It was kinda hard getting one especially once they realized you are out of the country and wouldn't be available for exams or personal interviews. But anyway, I just continued reading my emails from jobstreet and jobsdb until it finally paid of. Last week I got an email for a job interview. After confirming that I'm still in Singapore, we decided to do it informally, the YM way.
 Everything went well, we have agreed with my expected salary and have informed me about the company and the projects we'll be dealing with and even offered to shoulder my plane ticket. I'm really excited to join them as I see a lot of challenging projects and oppurtunity to further learn and upgrade my skills.
Next, is the dada thing. And yes, although I did say 'it's not happening soon' from my previous blog, somehow it did :) I'm certainly not going to elaborate on how we did it but it was quite an experience. I'm a bit apprehensive but really more excited.I haven't told Raquel yet about my coming home. I plan to surprise her and i'm sure she's gonna be glad.